It's nice to know that this blog still have readers and people who are kind enough to drop comments even though the update adalah mengelat. Beberapa ayat sahaja. hehe.
Yes, Farah. My life is plain and boring even though I have the most charming daughter in the world. :) I have no idea how to turn the cuteness into a beautiful story like you did with your son. Kasi turun ilmu sikit. :)
Rania quick milestone:-
1) can say abah and ibu. Although she pronounce it as "aba" and "bu". Apa2 je lah. So happy sebab after a long time of saying mama she finally says bu.... heheh.
2) been standing like forever. Bila dia tak sedar ada jugak melangkah satu dua langkah. Tapi bila dah perasan terus dia merangkak balik. urgghhhh... :)
3) can recognise fish and each time she saw fish she will say "shhhhh" Fish la tu kot..
4) suka tengok anjing jiran depan rumah mak yang hyper active. Kalau org ajak tengok dog bukan main lagi.. then she will say "thehhhh". Dog la tu kot..
5) minum susu sendiri lepas habis cari puting sendiri then suap sendiri. Independent betul!
6) loves to read book. Each time jumpa buku mesti selak page by page sambil mulut kumat kamit sebut mentera apa ntah. Baca la tu kot..
7) If you say I love you to her she will give you a flying kiss. Adorable!!
Ape lagi ek? Tu je kot..
Btw, we are planning to change her milk once she hit 1 year old. Currently she's drinking Wyeth Gold. We thought of changing it to ENFA PLUS. What do you all think?? Any suggestion?
I leave you all with pictures of Rania as thank you note for still reading my crap after all this while.