Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Indulgence.

I took half day off today because I've been working late and weekends for quite sometimes. Plus i am having a slight fever with running nose, I don't have a heart to wake up early so I decided to continue sleeping.

But who are we young career energetic women kidding? I have to force my eyes shut and it ain't easy my friend. So I took a shower, put on my work attire, mascara and off to find coffee.



And where else you could find great refillable coffee with additional to die for meatballs?




Yup you got it right. Ikea! To tell you the truth, this is the place where me and my hubby will be going each time we need heart to heart conversation because well... I function more with coffee and unlimited refill??! Are you kidding me?? Bring me here, drop me any kind of confession I sure will be fine. Hehe.


This is MY place and thank God it is only 5 minutes drive from home. Do share with me, where is YOUR place doll?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: