1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
No. At first wanted to plan, then takut pulak Allah taknak bagi rezeki. =)
2. WHAT WAS UR 2ND CHOICE NAME OR OPPOSITE GENDER NAME ?
No second choice. I wanted to name her Zara but my friend gave birth 2 month before me dah letak dulu. I always love "Alia" but it is my cousin's name. So, Rania it is.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
I'm so ganna be FAT. (T_T) And I blame the husband. haha.
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
My period was late for a month so I bought all type of Home Pregnancy Test (dari yang murah sampai paling mahal) but it was negative! The second month my period was still not coming so tested again and finally it was two straight line. =)
6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
The husband. To tell him it was his fault.
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
8. DUE DATE?
10th May 2008
9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Minor. Thank God.
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
My job. haha.
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
It's a girl!
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX ?
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
It was not a suprise not to have a baby shower. =)
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Nope. Alhamdullilah. Not even high BP or sugal level. All normal to the end.
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Damansara Damai Medical Centre.
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
The husband convoy with the whole family from the husband side. haha.
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
The husband, a doctor and a nurse.
22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Nope. They gave me some sort of injection to make me feel sleepy but hell it was not working.
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
11:05 on the 29th April 2008
26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
9 month 3 weeks.
28. WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN?
The husband said we will keep doing it until we get a boy then we can stop. (Dia ingat aku kilang anak?) =)
Footnote: I am so blessed with a great husband and a charming daughter. I would never ever trade my life with anyone else. Period.