Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Gain Wisdom

So, I wake up pretty late today, vacuum the whole house, had pasta for breakie, aprox. 3 scoops of ice cream, watched TV, doz off a couple of times for few minutes and countless time of endless screaming with my child.. What a day huh?

Eh wait? I did that everyday for this past 2 month right?? Haha

But soon (real soon), all this will be over and I am sure will miss this joyful time of my life.

Yeah you guess right. I got a job already. :)

So there goes my life as a stay at home mom and yes, I suck big time.

So what's really happening in my 2 months of freedom?

I gain WISDOM.



1 comment:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

owh got a job oledi!?!??!
thats great babe!
i nie pn sometimes sangap gak dok umah! hahahhaha maybe becoz dah biasa keje...n tetibe trus shutoff working life...pftttt!