Thursday, November 29, 2012

14 weeks happy!

Hello.

As the title suggest, yes! I am 14 weeks pregnant. (big grin)

My 2nd pregnancy after nearly 5 years. Everything seems new! I forgotten how miserable and fat I felt the 1st time. It's all coming back now.

When I was pregnant with Rania, I post every single thing in this blog (now safely saved for my own eyes only). Not sure whether I can still do the same this time. Whatever it is, I'll try my best to at least jot down something every trimester.

So, I am entering my 2nd trimester already. Relieved that the annoying stage is over. Had a mild sickness this time compared to the 1st, none at all! Can only eat rice and ikan goreng. Ulam only fancy vege is not allowed. No cake, no other craving but rice all the way.

Nonetheless, successfully gained 3kg thanks to the rice. Looking fat rather than pregnant at this stage. Blaming all on hormones! Hehe. I am allowed to right?




I was 13 weeks pregnant when the photo was taken. My tummy is showing a bit early this time. They say it's normal to show early for 2nd pregnancy. (and my ready buncit tummy help a lot) hehe.

So far, no mc yet. Although very lazy (normal) but not dragging myself to work. Not like the 1st time when I took a whole month unpaid leave. Such a drama that time. Haha.

Okey, will update more later. Tired. Hormone. Haha
Most recent photo of me. Chow! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: