Friday, June 22, 2012

Italian Herb's Dory with Yogurt and Broccoli sauce

Hello!

I'm back! Go wipe your saliva. As promised, here is one of the recipe of the dishes that I cooked some times ago.

Italian Herb's Dory with Yogurt and Broccoli sauce 


Ingredients:
(1) For Dory
Dory Fillets
Olive Oil
Italian's Herb (you can get this at Tesco or you can mix Oregano, Basil, and Thyme for alternative)
Black Paper
Salt
(2) For the sauce
Yogurt (original fat free)
Broccoli 
Carrot
Lime Juice (Half a lemon)
Salt
Olive Oil
Cheddar cheese



Step 1: The Fillet

Clean your dory fillets and mix together all ingredient no 1. You may marinate it for few hours if you wish or you can simply baked in the oven right after you mix it all. 




Working Mum tips #1 : 
I normally prepared my fish upfront, pack it nicely and leave it in the freezer overnight. The next morning, I transferred the fish to the fridge before I go to work. Not only it will be full of flavors from the marinating process, it also will be soft by the time I get home and I have 1 less thing to worry about. Even if I'm stuck at the office, the husband can baked the fish himself and don't have to wait for me. Get it? 



Step 2 : The Sauce

Boil (or saute, or leave it raw if you like) the broccoli and carrots with a pinch of salt until soft. Then throw the veges (leave half of the vegetable for side), in a blender together with yogurt, olives oil, lime juice, and blend. Done. No cooking required.




Step 3 : The Side & Garnish

Set up the table, arrange your dishes in a plate and don't forget to garnish it with chili flakes, salt and paper. 

Easy? Go try it.

P/S: I blend the vegetables together with yogurt because I had a hard time to make my daughter eat vegetables. So I thought maybe if I make it invisible she'll eat and yes, she loved it!


No comments: