Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Birthday My Love! My First Born.

I am not the kind who bond directly with my baby the moment I knew their existence in my womb. Most of the time, I forgot that I am pregnant except when they do their kung fu moves.

I was in a bad shape after I delivered my 1st born. Not only I felt like I am not ready, I felt clueless and I was too proud to ask for help. I thought that motherhood just rolled easily that every women will transform into a mother once they gave birth. Boy I was wrong!

It took me a while until I understand how to become a mother. Made a lot of mistakes, cried buckets, and I lost count of how many times I felt like quitting but hey who am I kidding? I can't just walk away!

Fast forward 5 years, I've learned a lot. A hard way I must say but masya allah.. Allah knows best. He gave me a child to teach me about life. To change me to be a better person. To make my life even more wonderful than it has been.

I love this child to death. I cried sleeping at night randomly just because i feel so blessed to be given an opportunity to be a mother. Not just to anyone, but to the chirpiest, well-behaved, smart, kind-hearted little girl I've even known. (All mothers feel that way towards their children huh? Hehe)

Happy Birthday Rania Hani! I promise we will rock our years together till death do us apart. You have my blessings, my du'a and my forgiveness of everything you did, and will do in the future.









No comments: