Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The shoe that might change my life.

I am in love with a pair of shoe from Charles and Keith.
I should buy it. I am positively sure that it was love at 1st sight.
And I am having a dream last night about that particular shoe.
I should buy it right despite the fact that I am jobless right now??
I should, righttttt???
Rightttttt????

Oh God now I understand the feeling of all housewife out there.
The shoe is not that expensive pun and I am sure that the husband will not mind at all if I bought it (yeke?) hehe.
But, I feel guilty la kalau beli sbb the fact that I bring zero income this month. hummphhh..
Yeah, the power of money. I never feel this way before.

Anyway, the shoe will be my target this week.
It will be my motivation. I will try my best to be creative and unique and get that shoe by 14th of April this month!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

mau manap said...

gud luck..bli jgn x bli..hehe