Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update!

Sumpah banyak gila draft tapi tak publish..
I lost my mojo.. I really hope to get it back.

When i quit my job last month, I do promise myself that I will update my blog on daily basis.
Doesn't matter if it just a random thought or even pointless rambling, I do want to make this blog alive again.
But then, as you can see, it didn't happen.

I really miss pouring my heart out here but for some reason I stop doing that.
And for some other reason, my life has been better. I am happier and I realized that I don't write much when I am happy. Turns out, I don't know how to share my happiness with people. (That is why you don't see a lot of Rania in my blog!) Hehehe. Teruknye perangai.

Anyway, this is latest picture of Rania during our short trip balik kampung during my brother's wedding last week. I think this should be enough to cover my silence all this while. :)

Enjoy!









2 comments:

Busy Mother said...

she is so cute yahh! and getting bigger :)

FatiYahh said...

hi syasya!

hehe. dah besar kan? cepatt je