Thursday, March 27, 2014

#OOTD : Bright

I always torn between pattern or plain. Plus with head scarves, sometimes pattern do look a bit ermm busy.

Yesterday, I wore one of my own "trial and error" upcoming project collection to work. I love the color combo also the pattern and tho I find it a bit too bright for work, I proceed since yesterday was my gloomy day and I was trying to cheer myself up.


Pair it with dark choco patent pump that I long for since the last 6 months and finally bought it last weekend. Major love. The color is so unique. 


Anyway, still in fabric hunting phase for my upcoming project and really hope i will be able to proceed. With the costing, pricing, marketing, production issue place, please pray that everything will fall smoothly eventually. 

Lots of Love.


No comments: