Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Procrastinating is BAD

We all know that, aren't we?

I have started my small business selling hijab & shawl and business has been good (for starter like me). The thing is, I planned to set up an online boutique as well but I did not do anything yet. And yesterday, my mum scolded me for procrastinating, telling that the hijab design will be out-dated by the time I post it to the web. Yes mum I knowwww. Thank You.

For now, I am more than willing to go from one house to another like "bangla jual kain" than to upload it on the web. Gila kemalasan nak upload one by one padahal gambar semua dah ambik siap dah 2 minggu lepas. Haiiisshh.

Macam mana nak berjaya perangai macam ni?

1 comment:

mariamsss.blogspot.com said...

tak pe yah...
nanti aku upload kan dalam website aku..
heheh...
anyway just tabah k...