Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fun Finding : Coastal Scents


I am very bad at keeping my promises when it comes to blog. I know it's a bad thing.
But you guys forgive me aren't you? :)

I am talking about the fun finding post that I promise to share with all of you once I get it.
Somewhere in June I guess. (Too lazy to link back). hehe.



Lovely isn't it? It's from Coastal Scents.

Truth is, I wanna blog about it after I wear it. Because the colours are so amazing.
Thought of giving you guys FOTD rather than just showing the palette.
BUT this is the closest thing I can get to show you.



Pathetically pale isn't it? (T_T) And you guys have no idea how long I took to get that look.
I'm such a loser when it comes to make up.

I still don't know how to use colours other than brown, gold and purple.
Sad Sad. And You Tube failed me.
Even this post is boring.
So forgive me for not keeping my promise earlier will you?

Even so, I really suggest you guys to get this palette if you guys are thinking of learning how to wear make up.
It's a value for money. Cool colours and super cheap!
Go here and drool over your keyboard.
They got lots of things other then make ups too.

Share with me your FOTD guys.
Go on. Makes me cry looking at your gorgeous smoky eyes make up.


No comments: