Friday, November 12, 2010

Smile! You're on Candid Camera.

Always, when I was out and about all glam up i will have a mental promise that I will take lots and lots of picture and update my blog later.

Well, as always this was the only picture I manage to snap.




If not like this, it will be a shot with the same pose just different vanue which obviously you guys can't even see. (T_T) Oh that was us having dinner at Chilli's.





See?? Another one. This time lunch at newly open Nyonya Colours @ The Curve. They have a buy one free one assam laksa at that time.

Want more proof?




Late night supper at one of the warung in Taman Ehsan. My point is you guys can't even see my shirt let alone where I was!

I envy those people who can take good picture and acting up just to get a "look like candid picture" . Saya malu. Isk. When I finally brave enough to act, this is how my "look like candid picture" looks like.



You can see me smilling under the thick glasses isn't it? So much of candid. Pffft. Btw, that was breakfast at the most delicious nasik lemak stall ever in Sungai Penchala.

I surrender. I can never take nice picture. The camera hates me.

So how do you guys do it? Taking interesting picture to post to your blog? Tell me. Tell me.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

aienhanifiah said...

mereka2 itu pastilah ade photographer tetap yg rajin nk tgkapkan gmbr tanpe disuruh kn. at least abg pic rajin la jgk nk tngkap gambar, nk harap apek tu hmmmmmmm