Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Daily Wear : Monochrome and Dark Green

My wardrobe has lots of black and white inside. I notice that from vibrant hue previously, I am now slowly filling the space with more black, white, pastels and natural colors. And my bag choice will always be brown.

Boring? Not really.

My life adventure when it comes to colors now focus only on scarves and shoes as I find it very easy to mix and match pastels or naturals hue with vibrant colors accessories than wearing one instead. 

Like today.


I recently fall back in love with bawal scarf, now that I know how to style it. I have a love-hate relationship with it. Still remember I hate it a lot because of the limited boring style it gave that I ended up not wearing any just to be in style. Yeah right.

It's stupid. I'm stupid. You youngsters do not behave the way that I did. Promise?


One of the simple yet successful style I'm wearing today. 


No comments: