Monday, January 20, 2014

Meeting at Dip n Dip, Bangsar

I was cleaning up old draft on this blog and found this draft about our short meeting with friends at Dip n Dip Bangsar few days after my confinement end. Erm that was like 6 months ago. I was supposed to blog about it while the Dip n Dip was still new and still the hottest in town but as u can see, it was buried in my draft folder. (yeah I blog a lot but somehow never finish most of the article and kept in the draft folder like forever) 

Anyway, I was drooling while looking at the picture and decided to make you drool as well. LOL. Of course, I have to delete like 4 para of the entry because it was not relevant anymore and re-type again another entry but whatever to make you drool people. hehe.

Enjoy the pictures and please do not ask me the name of the food and also the price cause obviously I don't remember anymore. Haha.













Imaan was 2 months plus this time. How time flies!

Group photo.








Finish drooling already? Here's some tissue, go wipe all the saliva off the laptop. :)

No comments: