Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Foxy Red Velvet Cupcake by +wondermilk

So, I have this love-hate relationship with my job and yesterday was definitely Hate with capital H! Stressed, I can't think of anything else that can make me feel better other than a yummy Red Velvet Cake. The only challenge was to find a cake house that was still open at 9.

We tried our luck at Just Heavenly, Plaza Damansara because when I googled, most people recommend Just Heavenly's red velvet. But sadly they closed at 7. (T_T) Then I remembered +wondermilk and decided to give it a try.





My past experience with +wondermilk was not a good one. I feel like their cuppies are too sweet to my liking. And for not so yummy small cuppies hell it's expensive!




Small!





Lucky for me there was one left. We took another flavour as well-Oreo, Cheese, and Chocolate cuppies. They put fancy fancy name, can't remember.




But what I do remember is the drink. Because it cost me freaking RM9 for a latte in a Ikea cheap small glass. Yep you heard me right. Insane.

Okey okey I might be bitter a bit. It is not that bad.. Sure the cupcake is average and and a bit expensive but the deco is so nice and cozy. If you ask me, I wouldn't mind going there again to hang out with my friends who are so happen to be a cam freak! And definitely it does makes me feel better and sugar high for the night.



Nice place right?




The husband getting comfy on their super cozy sofa.

Anyway, i do enjoy it and although the Foxy Red Velvet was not up to my expectation, still it helps to lighten up my day.




Wanna eat and cam-whoring one shot? Visit them.

+wondermilk, Damansara Uptown.

No comments: